Terms & conditions
The following explain the terms and conditions of use of our website and the activities we deliver. By using the site you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
- Listing within the Enterprise Village website shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- If you choose to use our links, you are recommended to consult their terms and conditions of use. Please refer to this in relations to events especially as Enterprise Village will not be responsible for events cancelled or postponed.
- We try to ensure that our information is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be held responsible for any omissions or for any inaccurate information displayed on the site.
Use of materials
Permission is hereby granted for registrants for classroom who are aged 11 and over or colleges teachers/lecturers to make multiple copies [both paper and electronic] of any such downloaded material solely for use with students and other teachers resident in the school in which you are teaching. For non-teaching individuals, we would ask you to download materials for your individual use only, and to print one copy of any such downloaded material.
In all cases, whether for individual or classroom use, you must keep intact, and you may not alter or remove, on copies of our/third party materials, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices, and you may not use such materials for a commercial purpose.
By uploading materials to the website the School/ Organisation/ Individual gives permission for them to be shared via Enterprise Village and its related activities. Enterprise Village links to TES Resources and as such materials may also be made freely available via the TES website.
The Enterprise Village offers registrants access to a range of free and charged for CPD events (i.e. workshops, conferences, etc), designed to support enterprise teaching and learning. These may be provided by other organisations and you should contact them directly for their terms and conditions if it is an event they are hosting. As event places are often limited, we are unable to guarantee event places to individuals who are not school or college based teachers/lecturers.
Cancellation policy for events
Whilst events are free we do reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £50+vat for any delegate giving us less than 7 days notice of non-attendance. We do allow substitutions up until the day of the event.
For exhibitors we do require 60 days notice of non- attendance in order to refund any sponsorship. We rely on sponsorship to run free events and therefore are not in a position to return funds for non-attendance on the day.
Health and Safety at events
Our events are hosted by organisations who have their own policies and checks. These are available on request and organisations/ individuals are responsible for complying with host health and safety requirements.
Terms and conditions are directly sent to applicants.
Third party website
If you have any questions regarding this policy then please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. or using the contact information detailed below.
If you are 11 years old or above you will have to give your consent for us to use your personal data as listed below.
If you are under the age of 11 you will have to get parental / guardian /legal carer consent to be able to use this site.
Use of personal data
Any personal data you give us will be used by 4 Colour Learning Ltd/ Enterprise Village ( referred to as ‘EV’, ‘we’ or ‘us’) for the following purposes:
- To help you become a member of the website and to help us ensure you are registered.
- To help involve you in our networks for schools, colleges and organisations.
- To process and administer any bookings you make for events, conferences, workshops or seminars through the Enterprise Village.
- To send you information (including newsletters, publications and updates) relating to Enterprise Village website.
- To provide you with access to password protected sections of the Enterprise Village website or for you to subscribe to our updates (including press release or newsletter service).
- Your details will also enable some areas of the website to be personalised to you
- To notify you of products, services and programmes offered by 4 Colour Learning Ltd and associated partner organisations.
If you prefer not to receive marketing material from the Enterprise Village, then please email us email@example.com. stating your name, school/college/organisation name and address and whether you prefer not to receive this material by email, post or telephone.
Sharing your information
By registering on this site you are agreeing to let the 4 Colour Learning Ltd and Enterprise Village teams share your personal data stored on the site with other organisations such as your school or college (government departments, schools involved in the same programme of work or sponsors). We would never sell your data or make your personal information available to other organisations outside of those mentioned above.
Personal data is protected by UK national data protection law.