A framework for excellence
The National Standard addresses key questions in the development of enterprise education, and uses an approach which complements school self evaluation and self assessment. There are five elements to the standard:
- Audit of enterprise education
- Vision of enterprise education – concepts and communication
- Planning and management of enterprise education
- Delivering an enterprising education curriculum
- Assessing and evaluating enterprise education
By completing all elements of the documentation schools address key questions and themes with regards to enterprise education; the aim being to support the school’s own enterprise journey. Schools/ Colleges are supported in this process by a dedicated mentor who is assigned to the school upon registration. The Award is completed by accessing an on-line portfolio builder.
Once all required evidence has been submitted to an approved standard an external assessment is required in order to confirm award of the National Standard. This takes the form of an assessor reviewing items from the completed portfolio and supporting evidence. We will verify the schools commitment to continuing progress and development in enterprise education. The school/ college having gone through the process will have a clear action plan for their organisation to move enterprise education forward to the next phase based on the audits and the action planning undertaken in working towards the standard.
Those schools awarded the National Standard will receive a certificate as confirmation, and a National Standard logo which they can use to demonstrate their achievement.
All Schools/ College £399+vat
For this fee your school will receive:
- All documentation required including guidance notes and templates
- Access to your own online portfolio builder
- Bespoke mentoring support
- An opportunity to put 2 staff through the NETA
If you would like to register your interest in achieving the standard please e-mail email@example.com