Third party website
If you have any questions regarding this policy then please contact us at email@example.com. or using the contact information detailed below.
If you are 11 years old or above you will have to give your consent for us to use your personal data as listed below.
If you are under the age of 11 you will have to get parental / guardian /legal carer consent to be able to use this site.
Use of personal data
Any personal data you give us will be used by 4 Colour Learning Ltd/ Enterprise Village ( referred to as ‘EV’, ‘we’ or ‘us’) for the following purposes:
- To help you become a member of the website and to help us ensure you are registered.
- To help involve you in our networks for schools, colleges and organisations.
- To process and administer any bookings you make for events, conferences, workshops or seminars through the Enterprise Village.
- To send you information (including newsletters, publications and updates) relating to Enterprise Village website.
- To provide you with access to password protected sections of the Enterprise Village website or for you to subscribe to our updates (including press release or newsletter service).
- Your details will also enable some areas of the website to be personalised to you
- To notify you of products, services and programmes offered by 4 Colour Learning Ltd and associated partner organisations.
If you prefer not to receive marketing material from the Enterprise Village, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. stating your name, school/college/organisation name and address and whether you prefer not to receive this material by email, post or telephone.
Sharing your information
By registering on this site you are agreeing to let the 4 Colour Learning Ltd and Enterprise Village teams share your personal data stored on the site with other organisations such as your school or college (government departments, schools involved in the same programme of work or sponsors). We would never sell your data or make your personal information available to other organisations outside of those mentioned above.
Personal data is protected by UK national data protection law.